Rafael Nadal is now the world number one for the first time in three years in the latest ATP rankings released on Monday!
The 31-year-old Spanish man—who has spent 141 weeks in the top spot—has struggled with knee injuries since first becoming No. 1 in August 2008 and he has admitted doubting he could ever regain the number one spot after so many years.
Never give up, Nadal. 🙂
Notice the top 10 list below:
1. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 7.645 (+1)
2. Andy Murray (GBR) 7.150 (-1)
3. Roger Federer (SUI) 7.145
4. Stan Wawrinka (SUI) 5.690
5. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 5.325
See full ATP Ranking here.